Sunday, July 21, 2013

From Miss to Mrs.

Well, I am back. Just not quite there yet. A lot has happened since my last blog in mid May. First and most important...I got married! It was the most perfect day and I surprisingly had very little stress. All in all I could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding that is the start to our even more beautiful marriage. We were surrounded by our very best friends, family, partners in crime, and soul mates to share in our joy, and I think we threw a pretty good party too! Here are some pictures of our wonderful day, along with a little vendor love.














Bridesmaid dresses were from Love Lane in crinkle chiffon sage fabric. Purchased at Bella Bridesmaid
Suits were purchased from St. Louis Suit Company in dark charcoal. I highly recommend going the route of having your groomsmen/ushers purchase their suits. These boys got a three piece suit for only $170!




Vendor Love:
All photography done by Laurie Nowling Sneed at Bliss Eleven Studios
Ceremony at Graham Chapel
Reception at NEO on Locust
Flowers & Center pieces by Angela Lopez at Elegance in Bloom
Wedding Coordinator Tami Heroff at Perfect Day Weddings & Events, LLC

I can't say enough about our fantastic vendors. They all made my dream a reality and took all the stress off me!! Especially my wedding planner (she was the best money spent!)
 I'll do another post later on the details, my DIY additions, florals, and centerpieces of the wedding.

In other news, our first two months of marriage haven't exactly been normal as most couples. I am currently sleeping on an air mattress in our old apartment in Kansas City and Brandon is working 14 hour days in Orlando in his first month of residency. 

We made the big move the week after our honeymoon and I will join him in a little over two weeks! Please except some more blogging from me as I begin my journey to Florida and whatever new adventure is waiting there!

But for now, I will keep you posted on any activities happening in the last few weeks, including my best friends up coming bridal shower I'm hosting (I've going DIY crazy over here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment