Wednesday, October 30, 2013

November Goal

To help with my fundraising, I have decided to set monthly goals for where I want to be. February 28th is my recommitment date, that means on that day, I am asked by Team In Training if I believe I will reach my goal of $3,200 by final funds on April 11th. 
This is where I say YES or NO.
If I say yes, and I don't reach my goal by 4/11 than I am responsible for funding what is left. And sadly, if that number is too much for me as an individual, I can't afford it. If that is the case, I will have to drop from the race completely. I will not allow that to happen, so my goal is reach 25% of my goal each month, so by the end of February I will have already reached my fundraising commitment of $3,200 and can keep fundraising after that, without the stress of reaching that goal and can focus on the training.

I have some good fundraising projects coming up in the next few months, so stay tuned for more ways to help!

My first goal is by November 30th to have raised 25%, putting me at $800. Thanks to an extremely generous donation by my Aunt (who has decided to run the race with me!!!!) I have raised $300 already, that's only $500 away from my first goal...and technically November doesn't start till Friday, so I am ahead of the game.

And since November is the month of Thanks, for the first 10 people to donate $50 or more to my frundraising page, I will send you a special gift of Thanks! Since most of my donations will be done from people outside of Florida, I will make sure it is mailed safely.


My coworker shared this series of photographs on her page, and it was just too powerful not to share with you. I'm sorry the size is small, but you can visit the link above it to see better. 




No comments:

Post a Comment