Sunday, January 5, 2014

I need Blogger Help!

I'm no guru of Blogger and there are a fews things that I just can't figure out on here! I need help from my fellow bloggers!

First, I had added the "Pin-it" button to the left of my photos about a month ago, but it shifts my whole layout and I don't like it. But I CANNOT figure out how to get rid of it! I've removed the URL code from the template, I've tried to refert the template back to original, I've searched the internet for answers, but nothing will get rid of it! HELP!

Second, according to my settings I have 0 followers. Now, I know my blog gets read and as an experiment I signed up my old email address to follow it and it gets emails that announce I've made a new post, but still 0 followers. I've checked all my settings and my blog is completely open to the internet. So I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Does anybody out there in blogger land have any idea or solution to these problems?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm..not sure about the Pin It button, but I am following via Bloglovin' - do you think that might be "hiding" some of your followers?

    ReplyDelete