Sunday, January 19, 2014

Raffle For a Cure!

I am still very behind on my fundraising goal and with recommitment just right around the corner, I am in desperate need of more donations. If I don't get to my goal I cannot do the race and I'm out. All the money I've raised so far has already gone into LLS, but unless I get to $3,200 I CANNOT do my half marathon, no ifs, ands, or butts about it. :-(
 
With that said, I have another fundraising event! Last weekend I volunteered at the Walt Disney World Half Marathon. I was up BRIGHT & EARLY & was in Disney at 4:00 am ready to cheer my buns off for the participants. In exchange for volunteering I was given a one day free pass to any Disney Park. Brandon & I alread have our yearly passes, so it makes more sense for me to use this opportunity to raffle off the ticket & have 100% of the procceeds go towards my fundraising.
 
What you get:
 
 
One day entry into one park of your choice (Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, EPOCT, or Hollywood Studios)
 
Card is valued at $95 for Magic Kingdom entry & $90 for the other three parks.
 
But living the Disney experience is PRICELESS!
 
The card does not expire until March 1, 2015.
Available for out of town friends as well, if you plan of visiting us in the next year this is a great opportunity to join us for a day of Disney (& if you come with us we'll cover your parking)
 
Raffle will be open from 1/19-1/9
 
Raffle Rules
Every donation to my fundraising page of $20 gets you ONE entry into the raffle
Donate $50 gets you THREE entries
Donate $100 gets you SIX entries
Donate $150 gets you NINE entries
Donate $200 gets you TWELVE entries
 
Enter the Raffle at my fundraising page:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment