Friday, January 4, 2013

Save the Date

I love our Save the Dates! Thanks to Pinterest I discovered this template from Minted.com.

As seen from our Paint War photo shoot, I like things a little out of the ordinary. Our wedding will be very traditional, with simple and clean colors, but I could have fun with our Save the Date.

So, are you in or what?

Photograph by Katie Day Photography
I was so impressed with the easiness and professionalism of Minted.
I was able to upload my photos into the template, change, edit, and adjust to my liking and 24 hours later I had a final pdf template. They also adjusted and edited it, changed the colors, and made it picture perfect.
It was ordered Monday night, shipped Wednesday, and at my doorstep on Friday.
Check them out for Weddings, babies, holidays, and stationary. They are fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment