Thursday, February 21, 2013

oh CORK!

One decoration element from my wedding I am willing to pre-share is CORKS!Now, originally I believed myself, my friends, and my family could drink their way to my crafting needs..definitely not. So, I looked to my new wedding best friend: Etsy
Two of a Kind Supplies supplied with me 200 perfect corks. Some with wine stains, some without, and little to no cork damage on almost all of them.
A few even had some hidden gems, like this one, a cork from the year we met. So perf!










I purchased the letters from Hobby Lobby, pulled out my glue gun and got to work!











For this project, I probably used in total, 150 corks. I absolutely LOVE how it turned out and the fact that we can use it again in our future home. Either when we get our own, big ole bar, or because our his last name starts with an "A" we can use the "A" for decoration. 


Things are slowly, but surely coming together. All the little things are starting to pile up and I have to admit, my brain is feeling overwhelmed between work, school, and wedding planning. But nothing but great things ahead and I know it will all come together in the end! And the end is near!

No comments:

Post a Comment