Sunday, February 10, 2013

Slacker

This is the beginning of the post I originally drafted a few weeks ago and never finished:

After Tuesday, my mood turned around. Still discouraged, but I had good things to look forward too. 

I did choose a salad and apples with peanut butter over grilled cheese and tomato soup...that took will power.

Then, I had a pretty fantastic fiancĂ© surprise me Wednesday with flowers, a balloon, and treats for my students for my birthday a day early.

He really is pretty great.

We got our very first wedding gift in the mail, it's so exciting to see the fun stuff a head with our wedding planning. And I'm so obsessed with our fantastic Keurig from my Aunt Paula.



















I celebrated 26 with a good day at work, many birthday wishes from loved ones, and to top it all off I got to see and try on MY wedding dress for the first time, my wedding shoes make the length perfect, and I scored an awesome deal on a gorgeous belt. 
{thanks again to my awesome future S.I.L.}

And this is me finishing it:

February has come and the reality of my crazy busy life and whats to come or do is settling in. This picture clearly states the busyness of my life summed up in my living room! I spy.....

Brandon left for Guatemala last week and will be there until the 23rd. So far, it appears it's been all play and no work, site seeing and hiking volcanoes. 
He is missed terribly when he's gone, but I've gotten used to being home alone and the dog helps with the loneliness. 

I'm planning on picking up my recent blogging slack, I have some projects, decorations, and planning to blog and many exciting things are to come!

Tomorrow I am starting the Dr. Oz 3 day cleanse, will blog about the experience
Wednesday I'm hosting a Pinterest Party with a few of my gals.
 
Happy Sunday to all and enjoy this wonderful week of love and a little words of wisdom from Kid President.

No comments:

Post a Comment